· is an ordained pastor and certified senior level chaplain in the International Conference of Police Chaplains. Marty has served as senior pastor in two Tallahassee churches and assisted the Florida Baptist Association as an Interim Pastor to several churches in the North Florida area. Marty wrote several articles for the “Spiritual Pathways” of the Monticello News in Florida, he formerly broadcast a weekly radio program entitled “A Brand New Man” which aired on two stations in North and Central Florida, and he also produced his own Southern Gospel album entitled “Heavenly Sunrise".
· holds a Master of Ministry, Bachelor of Biblical Studies, and Associate of Arts degrees. Marty is a graduate of the Florida Highway Patrol Training Academy, the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Management Fellows Program, and the United States Drug Enforcement Administration’s Drug Unit Commanders Academy.
· retired after serving over 26 years in state law enforcement where he held the following positions: Judicial Investigator for the 17th Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office in Broward County, Florida, Contraband Interdiction Program Coordinator for the Florida Highway Patrol (Lieutenant), Chief Counterdrug Law Enforcement Liaison in the Florida Office of Drug Control and the Contraband Interdiction Program and Cargo Theft Commander for the Florida Department of Transportation Law Enforcement Division where he retired at the rank of Major. Marty also served and retired as the Bureau Chief of Staff Development for the Florida Department of Corrections where he also served as the Florida Corrections Academy Director and Commissioner in the Florida Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission. Marty is also a certified law enforcement instructor and expert in areas of counterdrug enforcement. Marty has delivered courses of instruction to thousands of law enforcement officers, executives, and civic leaders across the United States, Puerto Rico, Trinidad, Bahamas, Virgin Islands, Mexico, Canada, and South Africa. Marty is also the author of an interactive training CD entitled “Vehicle Stops: Drug Interdiction for Patrol”.
· accolades include, the nationally distinguished, United States Drug Enforcement Administration, El Paso Intelligence Center, "Operation Pipeline/Convoy Instructor of the Year Award” and the “Director’s Award”. Marty also received two commendations from Florida Governor Jeb Bush for his distinguished service in the Florida Drug Control Strategy.
· ministry goal is to share the “Good News” of Jesus Christ by using his life experiences and God given talents to deliver life-applicable messages from God’s Word that are relative to today’s world.